Thursday, January 29, 2009

Mixed emotions

Certainly a bag of mixed emotions today. I'll start with the great news. Went to WI and lost 4.5 lbs! I was shocked. I knew I had a great week, but not that great! God bless the Wii Fit. My OH will be down at the weekend and he'll be bringing the new "My Fitness Coach". I don't know if I'll be able to do all of it but I'll give it a try.

I was trying to use the gym ball, and just basically lying down with my legs on the ball, but I wasn't able to do even that simple lying there. It hurt my ribs a lot! So there I was writhing in agony on the floor, almost crying from the pain. Hopefully soon there'll be no more pain. I also found out today that the scooter is probably a write-off. I was a bit taken aback by that news. Even though I doubt I'll be driving scooters again, I had imagined that I'd get it fixed and sell it.

Dad has gone for Fish and Chips (pointed of course!), and I'm looking forward to enjoying them. I was also on the 5+ boards, and found a wonderful recipe for banana and malteaser muffins which I'm going to try tomorrow. That should be a treat, and they work out at 2.5 points per muffin. I'll let you know how they turn out.

No comments: