Saturday, January 24, 2009

What a blessing the Wii is

Just done my morning exercises on the Wii. Feeling really pleased with myself, and the stretches are really helping with my ribs. I'm even starting to enjoy the jogging! I really like the fact that it looks like I'm going somewhere, rather than jogging on the spot. I also unlocked the last of the yoga poses. Some of them I'll keep until I feel a bit more flexible. I tried the sun salutation today, not able to touch my toes, but one day I will.

So far today everything's going well. I've been posting on the 5+ boards. I'm not able to sit at the PC for long periods of time as I start gettting stiff, but it's nice to be able to see what's going on in the WW world. Also read a few blogs which I found very motivational. Saturday is a day I usually fall apart, but I'm trying to stay on track today.

Dad brought home a nice surprise - Thai Sweet Chilli Velvet Crunch - yum! They're great for a snack attack and now even my mum loves them. They're having lasagne for dinner today, so I'm going to have a small slice. The WW scales are at the ready to point it. Then it's time for the tefal actifry to make a few chips, and that'll be my fairly healthy dinner. At least I don't feel like I'm eating differently to my family and I don't feel deprived.

My newest discovery this week was the Be Light sparkling water from Aldi. I'm loving the apple and raspberry flavoured one the most. It's less than a euro a bottle (much cheaper than 7 Up Free) so in these times it's the obvious choice.

Well, gotta go get a few things done and I'll blog some more later.

No comments: